Welcome to Sicily, the town of sun, sea, hystorical places and fantastic food.
The Apartment/Bed&Breakfast “Tramonto sul mare” (means sunset over the sea) is located in Sciacca, maritime town famous for its thermal baths, beaches, carnival, coral, italian food like pizza and fish. Is located in the area of Capo San Marco, 10 minutes from the city. It’s an ideal accommodation for couples seeking a romantic and charming. Our B & B has a superb view of the small bay of San Marco / Maragani. You could wake up and watch the sea directly from the bed. With a large balcony, equipped with kitchen, you can enjoy the sea view by seeing the yachts arriving in this bay on holidays, or those of fishermen fishing at certain times of year. Or in the evening, the sunset over the sea, perhaps to be admired on the veranda with a dinner by candlelight, you can see the divers who go fishing for octopus in the part of the coast with rocks. All the rest of the bay is home to the beach, with some beaches and stretches of beach and unspoiled. We have a clear sea, with crystal clear water where you can always see the bottom (even in trips to sea with boats). The beach is clean, organized the collection and conservation area by the WWF. The whole area was declared a natural landscape protection, and it is not difficult to find some hidden beach from the rocks where you can find wild landscapes and clear sea.
The beach is near less than 250 mt. from the apartment. You could arrive at the beach by walking distance, even if a car is recommended for convenience, is to try different beaches: fact Sciacca offers many types of beach, and you decide to spend some time at the beach with bathhouse, or search for corners wilder, or go to beaches with pebbles or rocks. Some sections of beach also offer small deposits of clay, used for cures in Sciacca is famous. You can enjoy healthy mud on the beach, free of charge. And the beauty of this place goes to the many possibilities offered by the resources of the area: in addition to clean water (and fish), you can make the best snorkelling, try the spa, visit the many archaeological and artistic sites of Sciacca and surroundings. In addition to local churches with their particular (the Madonna del Soccorso, whose statue is brought 1.5 tons heavy on the shoulders of barefooted sailors in gratitude) or the church of San Calogero (set in the mountain caves with thermal) are easily reach the famous temples of Selinunte (30 minutes by road), the temples of Agrigento (45 minutes by road), the WWF at the mouth of the river Platani (25min). It ‘also easy to arrange day trips to visit Palermo (1 hour drive), the reserve of Zingaro, the salt pans of Trapani (1 hour drive).
Finally Sciacca is famous for its pizza, the fish caught locally (nice to see the fishing boats coming and going loaded with fish in Porticello visible from the square), and the slush. All with prices significantly lower than in the central / northern Italy. And with ottimei pizza restaurants less than 1km. And for those who love the nightlife, there are dance halls and discotheques less than 2km away, or the many local center of Sciacca which remain open late into the night. Services offered:
apartment with bedroom, bathroom, great balcony, kitchen, private parking area, garden. TV satellite, minibar, hairdryer, help organize excursions. On request: typical breakfast, excursions with cabriolet car
Rates & Service . The terrace on the sea of Sciacca offers the following services:
apartment with bathroom, bedroom with sea view, kitchen and large veranda with sea view
Private parking area
use the garden relaxation area on the sea
bed + extra bed
TV Room, Satellite TV
refrigerators, and kitchen (coffee machine, cutlery, pots and pans)
bathroom with large shower, hairdryer
agreements with restaurants and tourist agencies
optional services / additional:
typical breakfast (croissant with fresh typical)
Guided tours and classic car convertible
Rates Apartment / B & B (total price for 2 people)
April/May/October – Weekly rate: 350 euro (50 euro/daily)
June/Sectember – Weekly rate: 395 euro (56euro/daily)
July – Weekly rate: 450 euro (64euro/daily)
August (1 and 4 week) – Weekly rate: 520euro (74euro/daily)
August (2 and 3 week) – Weekly rate: 580 euro (82euro/daily)
The formula “apartment” includes the services listed above, with a kitchen stocked with commodities such as coffee, jams, sugar, etc.. The formula “Bed & Breakfast” includes breakfast with fresh pastries / croissants, milk, coffee. For this formula to add 5 euros per couple, per day.
Request info / book now
Tel 328 6193589 / 0925 991689[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
Visit the Sicily
.. near Sciacca famous places in Italy and around the world, easily accessible from Sciacca:
- the temples of Selinunte (30 minutes)
- the scale of the Turks (45 minutes)
- the temples of Agrigento (45 minutes)
- the temples of Segesta (45 minutes)
- Palermo (1 hour)
airports of Trapani and Palermo are directly connected by highway (and free), in 1 hour.
We can help you organize your trips and your hiking excursions in the most beautiful and evocative of eastern Sicily. You can also rent a convertible beetle classic convertible (with driver guide) to visit Sicily in a beautiful and memorable
Sciacca is a fishing village with its various trips, events, entertainment and many beaches. Here is what a visitor can do:
- seaside tourism: the beaches below our apartment are available for both services with bathing, beach areas and wildlife. A few hundred meters from the BB Terrace on the Sea find sandy beaches, rocky beaches, pebble beaches. The choice is yours. An the sea is very clear!
- diving: off the bay in front of our B & B there is an area called “Island of King Ferdinand,” an island of volcanic origin, which is under water, a paradise for divers. And the local fishermen of coral, allowed for the creation of the coral of Sciacca.
- spa: Sciacca thermal springs abound and small deposits of clay, ideal for mud. These can also be found in some beaches, to the mud treatment. Pure and free. But there are also swimming pools and saunas with natural caves
- water sports as well as boat trips with lunch of fish on board (all visible from our terrace) are available areas for jet skis, pedal boats outputs. Some stretches of coastline are ideal for windsurfing, with constant wind and directionally stable
- tourism, art and religious processions were moving the Madonna del Soccorso, where an entire country is tightening around his symbol, a ceramic Virgin Mary weighing over 1.5 tons, carried in procession from Saccensi sailors to thank. Barefoot sailors, by tradition, they make this sacrifice barefoot in public ups and downs, including a multitude of festive crowd. Then to visit the cathedral, the church of S. Calogero, the mountain overlooking Sciacca
- shopping is the famous ceramics of Sciacca and his coral, enjoy a beautiful drive through the numerous shops of local artists and potters.
- food: Sciacca’s restourants are famous for their pizza. And the fish is fresh: Sciacca is a fisherman town…
Photo gallery of Sciacca and surroundings: